The FCM 36 is a French light tank produced from 1938 to 1939. Only 100 were produced as they were expensive to manufacture.
During May and June, the FCM 36 fought alongside the Renault R 35 against the Germans. Afterwards, 50 were captured and converted into 75mm and 105mm German gun carriages.
- Char léger FCM 36
- Standard production model, 100 produced.
- 7,5cm PaK 40/1 (Sf) auf Geschützwagen FCM 36(f)
- German modified version, unknown of 50 converted. This vehicle fielded the 7,5cm Panzerabwehrkanone 40.
- 10,5cm leFH16(Sf) auf Geschützwagen FCM 36(f)
- German modified version, unknown of 50 converted. This vehicle fielded the 10,5cm leichte Feldhaubitze 16.
- Panzerkampfwagen 737(f)
- Standard captured model.
| France |
1919 - 1945
|Combat||Combat Cars||Panhard-Schneider P16 • Citroën-Kégresse P28|
|Self-Propelled Anti-Aircraft Guns||12.7mm M16 MGMC • Citroën-Kégresse P4T • Citroën-Kégresse P19|
|Self-Propelled Anti-Tank Guns||75mm M3 GMC|
|Self-Propelled Howitzer||75mm T30 HMC|
|Self-Propelled Mortars||81mm M21 MMC|
|Utility||Bridgelayers||1939 Somua Bridgelayer|
|Transport & Towing||1923 Peugoet-Kégresse • Citroën-Kégresse P17 • M2 Halftrack • M5 Halftrack • M9 Halftrack (A1) • MCL 5 • Unic P107|