The 40mm Gun Motor Carriage, T59 (abbreviated as T59 GMC) is an American prototype self-propelled anti-aircraft halftrack developed from the T54E1 GMC.
- 40mm Gun Motor Carriage, T54
- Original design.
- 40mm Gun Motor Carriage, T54E1
- Second design with turret protection, jacks & outriggers.
- 40mm Gun Motor Carriage, T59
- Third design. This model used an additional vehicle, the T18 Instrument Carrier, with a remote control director.
- 40mm Gun Motor Carriage, T59E1
- T59 with lower armour plating.
- 40mm Gun Motor Carriage, T60
- Fourth design. Identical to the T54E1 except fitted with two out-board .50 caliber machine guns.
- 40mm Gun Motor Carriage, T60E1
- T60 with lower armour plating.
| Land Vehicles of the United States of America |
1919 - 1945
|Transport|| M2 (A1 • A2 • E6) • M3 (A1 • A2 • E2) • M5 (A1 • A2) • M9 (M9A1)|
T7 • T14 • T16 • T29 • T31
|Trucks||T15 • T16 • T17 • T18 • T19|
|Gun Motor Carriages (GMC)|| M3, 75mm (A1) • M34, 40mm|
T12, 75mm • T48, 57mm • T54, 40mm (E1) • T59, 40mm (E1) • T60, 40mm (E1) • T68, 40mm
|Howitzer Motor Carriages (HMC)||T19, 105mm • T30, 75mm • T34, 105mm • T38, 105mm|
|Multiple Gun Motor Carriages (MGMC)|| M2 Halftrack (B-6) • M13 • M14 • M15 (A1) • M16 (A1) • M17|
T1 (E1 • E2 • E3 • E4) • T10 (E1) • T28 (E1) • T58
|Mortar Motor Carriages (MMC)||81mm M4 (A1) • T19 • M21 • T21 (E1)|
|Utility||Patton's Command Vehicle • Radio Carrier, T17 • T18 Instrument Carrier|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.